Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Kete



For Homestudy in week 4 our task was to decorate a Kete in a way that promotes New Zealand. You had to put 5 items that also represents New Zealand. In my kete I put... a sheep toy, a buzzy bee pencil sharpener, a Team New Zealand flag, a baked Beans logo and a kiwi made out of pom poms.

This is a photo of my finished Kete...















My score

Design and decoration of bag

1 2 3 4 5 6

Design promotes New Zealand

1 2 3 4 5 6

Five items relate to/reflect NZ culture

1 2 3 4 5 6

Factfile cards include detailed and relavent informtion on each card

1 2 3 4 5 6

Originality and creativity

1 2 3 4 5 6

Teacher comment
A lovely woven bag with coloured pictures layered and NZ icons stuck on the front. I liked the way you had lots of actual items in the bag- Well presented.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hi!
I really like your Kete it's very cool!
Great start to your e-portfolio, and keep up the good work!!!
Maybe you should put a picture of your self (but not in colour) on your blog, possibly on your first post, or on the side, navigator.
Well done and keep up the great work!
Jess

Anonymous said...

May I just say that your buzzy bee looks like Elvis Presley!