Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Goals


At my school we create goals every term...

My term 1 goals-

I want to get 100% in my basic facts test.

I want to meet deadlines.

To achieve this goal I will...

Goal 1

Get a maths question booklet-so I can practice my maths at home.

Goal 2

Speed up

Make a timetable chart and tick the things off when II have finished them



My term 2 goals-

I want to develop the basics on a apple computer.

Use a wide range of vocabulary.

To achieve this goal I will...

Goal 1


Use the computer as much as possible.

Goal 2

Think about what I'm writing (not just free writing)


My term 3 goals-

I want to improve my fitness.

I want to complete my stage 2 numeracy certificate.

To achieve this goal I will...

Goal 1

Do more running.
Keep going on the cross country race.

Goal 2

Practice my maths a home.
Focus hard whist doing the test.
My term 4 goals-

I want to clearly show student how do use web 2.0 tools clearly.

I want to learn new ways to present my work.

To achieve this goal I will...

Goal 1

Attend Mrs Shearing's sessions.
Work with Mrs M during Period 5


Goal 2

View Magazine layout, computer webpages and websites-looking at layout.
Ask different people how they present their work - in order to get ideas.

1 comment:

Nicola Harvie said...

Good idea to put your goals up - maybe it will remind you to work towards achieving them!