Sunday, February 10, 2008

Web 2.0

What I think about this whole experiment....

I think that having a e-portfolio is a very interesting way to present and show work. I would rather do things on a computer then on a piece of paper! So, this way to make an e-portfolio is exciting because it is something that I had never done before! I went onto this blog everyday and pt on a post (because I was so excited about being one of the first few people to make a e-portfolio using blogger)! The down side about having a e-portfolio is that you can't put all of your work on because of safety reasons and the work that is in paper form.

I chose blogger to do my e-portfolio on, but you can do it using so many web 2.0 tools such as... wikispaces, weebly, word press and loads more!
If I could do this experiment again...

If I could do this experiment again I would use wikispaces because the layout of a wiki suits this whole way to set things out because you can have separate pages but you can't with blogs (you can only do separate posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your point of view, Wikispaces is easier to create a portfolio! I like your template too.